Wedding Weekend

Monday, March 28, 2011
IMG_0799

IMG_0770

We had such an amazing weekend. Emily married Josh and it was a beautiful wedding. I don't have any pictures from Saturday, but check Mary's blog soon for a preview of her wedding pictures.

Ok, I have to start out by saying, that I could be the worst bridesmaid in the history of bridesmaids. I gave the bride PINK EYE! Oh my gosh...I felt horrible! Luckily her eye cleared up just in time for Saturday, but let's just say we said a lot of prayers over the course of the weekend and most of them centered around healing for Em's eye. Ugh. WORST.FRIEND.EVER. Despite the pink eye, she was one of the MOST STUNNING brides.

weddingweekend.2

Emily is such a great friend. I don't think I could say that enough. She is loyal to the core, devoted, loving and extremely giving. I think the weekend was such an extension of people loving her and trying to even attempt at giving back what she has poured out for us over the years.

IMG_0837

She had one adorable red-head as her flower girl, that's for sure. This is Sydney and she loves Mrs. Emily.

IMG_0811

Baby Olive even made an appearance. She came to all the festivities and basically slept the whole time. She was a great baby! Look at those cheeks and lips! Ugh. Love them.

IMG_0775

IMG_0830

She gave her bridesmaids some fantastic gifts. That clutch is super cute. I wish I had been as into to etsy when I got married. What a great resource!

weddingweekend.2

IMG_0794

weddingweekend.1

It was safe to say the hostesses liked their aprons. Phew. I'm glad I didn't drop the ball on that one, like I did with the pink eye thing.

IMG_0828

IMG_0802

Emily- I hope you don't read this until you get back from Mexico, but I'm so thankful to have been a part of your weekend! You are going to make the best wife! Josh is one lucky guy and I'm so glad you married a man who really knows how lucky he is.

0 comments to Wedding Weekend:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...