Last Weekend (recap).

Friday, March 18, 2011
fam

Ok, so it's already Friday!? This week has FLOWN BY! Maybe it's because I wasn't at work on Monday and Tuesday. Have I mentioned I have pink eye...IN BOTH EYES!?!? Yes. I have caught every sickness there is to be caught in the past 3 months. I couldn't go to work Tuesday because the doctor said I was "highly contagious" and needed to quarantine myself for the next 24 hours. Blah. Eighty dollars later (for eye drops!) I'm doing better.

Em&Cam

So, last weekend...My family and Eric's family were here. We did miss baby Jack. I feel like no one knows I have another little brother because he's rarely in any of my pictures. It's not my fault he's too cool for school and stays in T-town all the time. He's the only roll-tider in our family and he loves it that way. Anyway, Walker, Emily, Sandy Patty and Campbell got here Saturday late afternoon. So us plus the heimer's had dinner at Taco Mamacita. The hour wait wasn't so bad since it's right next to my favorite baby shop!

tacomamacita

Tweed2

tweed

After dinner we had everyone over to our house for cupcakes! I got about 7 different flavors from Cupcake Collection here in Nashville. They were all SO good! But my favorite was probably the sweet potato. I know cupcakes are all the rage, but I rarely like cake and especially don't like icing. It's usually all just a little too sweet for me, but the cupcakes from here are just right!

cupcakes.2

Sunday morning everyone joined us for church, which was so nice for me. I really just love having everyone all together. After church Eric had made reservations for us to eat lunch at Barbara's. It's this little hole in the wall house in Franklin and it is SO good! If you love Southern food, this is the place to get it.

barbaras2

barbaras3

barbaras4

addypaddy

barbaras1

After lunch we had Laney's dedication.

thegirls

emily

I know y'all probably get SO tired of hearing me talk about my family, but I just love them so much! I feel so proud to be a part of this clan. :) Yesterday my SIL, Emily, found out she got her first choice for her pediatric residency. She chose Children's in Cincinatti, which is one of the top 5 programs in the country! She's not one to brag, so I feel the need to do it for her :). I was so sad I couldn't be in Birmingham, but I was watching the live feed online. When she got up there to read her letter, my eyes welled up with tears and I was just SO proud of her! Not only is she my SIL, but she's one of my best friends (good pick, Walk). I have so much respect for her. She has more self discipline than anyone I know (I wish some of that would rub off on me! :)). I'm so proud of you, Em! Cincinatti better watch out cause the Fain's are something else!

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments to Last Weekend (recap).:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...