Slacker.

Friday, March 11, 2011
Flowers

Yep, it's been a whole week since I last blogged. What's up with that?! AND...I promised I would try and post the apron tutorial this week. Well, that didn't happen.

lele&laney

Eric's parents got to town today, and my family will be here tomorrow. Laney's baby dedication is Sunday and I'm really excited everyone's coming! I can be a tad bit idealistic, so I really just love any excuse for all of my family to be together. It was nice when me, my brother and my sister all got married with in 18 months of each other. It gave us many excuses to see each other. Now the babies are our excuses. Ok, moving on...

Guess what I got this week? We upgraded. I'm very excited. However, I am very sad to be parting with my old camera. Take good care of her, Claire. :)

IMG_0023

Eric and I are watching "Morning Glory" and paid $4.99 to rent it. He keeps reminding me this was my idea and I'm not paying any attention to it, so I better go.

Happy weekend peeps!

0 comments to Slacker.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...