i miss her.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010
IMG_3617

I seriously sit at my desk and think about her all day long. I get to see her several times throughout the day, but I still miss getting to be with her at home all day.

IMG_3618
(yes, she has started sucking her thumb...)

She's learning and growing so much everyday! Over the weekend she rolled over for the first time!!! I told her she needed to slow down! I caught it on video tape, but I've yet to figure out how to upload our videos on to our computer. The camera is pretty new (thanks to nana and grandpa judge) and catching her latest trick was the first time we've used it. Ha! As soon as I can figure the thing out I'll upload it, because I'm sure she's dying for you all to see her show off! :)

1 comments to i miss her.:

sfain said...

dyin to see the "roll over"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...