Angela.

Thursday, September 16, 2010
28358_833890799061_7009521_45821132_3296411_n

This is my friend Angela. She recently moved to Singapore with her husband, Nathan. Nathan does something important (code for I can't begin to explain or really quite remember what he does) for apple (you know ipads, iphones, etc. Yeah, that little company). They used to live in San Fran and recently moved to Singapore for Nathan's job. Angela is SUPER creative and very talented at many things. Which is why she just opened up her very own esty shop.

il_430xN.166450448

I love all the sketches! I've been wanting to buy one, but haven't because I can't decide which one I want!! I really love the windmill.

Anyway, she says she could do more specific things if contacted directly. So I just thought I'd put it out there. :)

I'm all about the advertisements lately. This for Angi-ho and this one for my mom...hehe (by the way...she's still available...contact me if interested lelefain@gmail.com)BA-HA! She's going to kill me again! :)

0 comments to Angela.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...