Nursery.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
We find out Thursday (if baby cooperates) if we're having a boy or a girl! We're so excited!! Until then I've been searching for a little nursery inspiration.

We already bought a crib. It was used from craigslist. We got it for $40!!! It's a jenny lind crib, just like the one I slept in as a baby. The one we bought is stained wood, but I'm planning on painting mine. The thought on paint right now is white, but that could totally change after Thursday.

jennylind

I'm also pretty set on the paint color for the room. Most of our house is "silver sage" from Restoration Hardware. I think it's my favorite paint color of all time. I could really use it everywhere and be happy. The main mode of thinking behind this, is that when it comes time to sell our house (which is very tiny, and hopefully this will happen sooner than later) we won't have to repaint the room, since it basically flows with the rest of our house.

paint

I'm meeting my Mom in b'ham this weekend to start looking at fabric, but let's be honest I've been looking at fabric for several months now. AND!! I found out my favorite fabric store extended it's 40% off sale from 1/24 until 1/31! I almost hugged the sales lady when she told me that last week!

For now here's a couple of inspiring nurseries I've seen lately.

nursery2

nursery1

0 comments to Nursery.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...