Monday, already?!

Monday, February 28, 2011
Campbell-3yo

Don't the weekends just FLY by! I used to get really sad on Sunday nights because that meant the weekend was over. I try not to get sad anymore, but Mondays are always here before I know it!

The weather here has been really nice and warm, which is so confusing for my wardrobe. Sunday morning it was 70 degrees and I couldn't figure out what to wear. I finally put on some sandals. I know, I know, it's still February, but I just couldn't take wearing boots in 70 degree weather.

SlidingWithDaddy

We spent time at the park, went to a shower for Emily and had a little Oscar party at our house Sunday night.

Ok, I have some exciting things to share on the blog this week, so check back soon!

Happy Monday!

1 comments to Monday, already?!:

Sugar Belles said...

like what?!?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...