We got a lot going on...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
IMG_1233

Well, it’s been a week since I last blogged and all I can say is that we’ve been busy, slightly stressed out and a little overwhelmed. Eric has started interviewing for jobs and, well, it looks like we’ll be MOVING! (See why I might be a little stressed/overwhelmed :))

Picnik collage

We spent last weekend in Montgomery (that’s where his interview was) and we’re going back again this weekend for another interview. So, I’m sure you smarties have figured it out by now…we’re moving to Montgomery! Woah. Not to put down Montgomery, it’s where I grew up, it’s where my mom lives, and where some of my best friends still are, but we’re big city folks, so it’s gonna be an adjustment to say the least. :)

Picnik collage

I quit my job yesterday. Another BIG WOAH. Not that yesterday was my last day, I’ll be working until May 24th, but that was a big deal for me. I was super nervous to tell the big boss man, but I work in a church, so of course he was SUPER encouraging and prayed with me. Now, what will I be doing once we move to Montgomery? I’m going to stay home with Laney :) and I’m also hoping to be doing a little of THIS!

17

I was lucky enough to do my first newborn shoot over the weekend. My best friend (since 2nd grade) had her first baby! Hudson wasn’t due for another 10 days, but it was his time, so he showed up on Tuesday April 12th! We did the shoot on Saturday; he was only 5 days old! You can check out more photos from the session here. It’s not every day that you get to do a photo shoot with your future son-in-law as a newborn! :) Hehe…but seriously, arranged marriages are ok with me. This is totally off subject, but do you ever wonder what our kids will think when they read our blogs someday in the distant future. Will Laney be like, “geez mom why’d you tell the whole world that I was a surprise?!?” “Then you went and promised me to Hudson Bradshaw?!” Haha.

02

Anyway, I'm very excited for my husband. He is going to be the best nurse. He is so patient, so caring and completely dedicated to his work. Any hospital would be lucky to have him! :)

IMG_1329-2

Ok, that's enough big news for one blog post. I hope everyone's having a great week!

3 comments to We got a lot going on...:

Katie said...

So exciting about your big move! I'm sure your mom will be thrilled to have y'all closer! I want to get you to take some pics for me the next time you're in town!

Lele said...

She is SOOO excited! :)
Yes! Email me and let's figure out a time...lelefain@gmail.com

meredith said...

oh lele, what fun news. moving is hectic and exciting, and i'm sure montgomery will surprise you. it seems lots of our friends have moved back unexpectedly. and YAY for staying home with little girlfriend!!! you will cherish those days for sure...i know i have!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...