sick

Friday, April 8, 2011
IMG_1009

My poor baby girl has her first ear infection. It's interesting though, I've heard that with ear infections your kids don't sleep well, but Laney slept until 8:30 this morning and has been napping for the past hour and a half. I'm hoping we caught it a little early. She started running a fever yesterday and we had a scheduled well visit this morning. So the doctor checked out her ears and said, "well it looks like an ear infection, guys."

PS- Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our pediatrician and his office. They are SO nice, quick and easy. And it doesn't hurt that there's a sweet cece's right below their office.

Also, we got some REALLY exciting news today, that I can't share quite yet. I know, what a tease! I'll hopefully share with you soon!

Until then, I'm going to tend to my sick and cuddly baby girl.

Happy weekend!

0 comments to sick:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...