Seriously.

Sunday, January 23, 2011
So, just as I was starting to recover from strep I got sick AGAIN! Stomach bug? Food poisoning? I'm not sure which one it was, but I was S.I.C.K. Throw-up city. Bleh. The funny thing is that even though I've been sick twice now in the past week Eric has yet to catch either! Lucky boy! Speaking of the lucky boy, tomorrow is his birthday! Happy 29 Lucky Boy! :)

Eric

Friday night we went to the Loveless with a bunch of our friends to celebrate (this is the night I got sick, but it didn't start until midnight). Laney had her first experience with table food and LOVED it!

Laney-7mo

EricsBday

Saturday night I managed to work up enough energy (you know, after my night of becoming BFF's with our commode) to make it to our "girls night out" at Chuy's for Caitlin's bachelorette party! There was also an after party at my house. In effort to keep my blog "G" rated (I kid) I'll just show you a couple of pics from the party! :)

Caitlin

NicePJs

This is what Caitlin's Mom got her!! Isn't it HILARIOUS!?

Also, I'm trying to escape the "winter blahs" and completed a couple of little projects last week!

I made a slip cover for this little stool I inherited from my Great Aunt. It was covered in this nasty green fabric and was in great need of some new life. I thought this Alexander Henry fabric was just what it needed.

Covered Stool

And because I'm dreaming of summer days in flip flops on warm sandy beaches I made this open back reversible top for little Laney to wear this summer. It's funny, I meant to add some ric-rac or ruffles to it, but just got so focused on wanting to finish it that I forgot! Oops!

ReversibleTop

ReversibleTop

Ok, that's all I got for now. Hopefully I make it through this week without catching whatever sickness is going around Nashville!

0 comments to Seriously.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...