Shout out.

Friday, December 31, 2010
OliveBranch

So...I just discovered that my tutorial on the anthropologie fabric letters was recently featured on tip junkie. She did a whole post dedicated to anthropologie inspired DIY's. Really cute stuff. Check it out.

2 comments to Shout out.:

Emily said...

that's awesome! i guess the pressure's on now to come up with more amazing tutorials?? way to go!!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Lele, Ashley (Owens) Turnbull here (Amanda's SIL)...I, too, found your blog and happened to see your tutorial. Which I followed. And created some fantastic letters for my baby girl! LOVE the way they turned out!!! You are really creative - keep up the tutorials and keep sharing these ideas!!! Your family is adorable, too :=)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...