It's beginning to look a lot like...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
SantaHat- 5mo

...CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Picnik collage

We decorated the Sunday after Thanksgiving, so our house has been all Christmasy for a couple of weeks now. I love it!

Ornaments

Before I moved to Nashville, I used to decorate my mom's house the day after Thanksgiving. I'm sure she was really sad once we started spending Thanksgiving in Ohio. My first year away she called and said, "you won't believe what I'm doing?! I'm decorating the house the day after Thanksgiving! You'd be so proud!" My mommy only blogs about once a year, but here is her yearly blog of all her pretty Christmas decor for 2010.

Picnik collage

It's been snowing here in Nashville! It's just enough that you can see it falling from the sky, but not enough that it sticks around for very long. Sunday we're supposed to get more snow, but we'll see? A lot of times are weather guys are a lot of talk and very little action.

SantaHat-5 mo.

We didn't go see Santa last Friday night, because as soon as we got the mall my camera battery died! So sad! I think we're going to try again on Thursday night.

SantaHat- 5mo

Ok, that's all for now. Santa came to see me early and I can't wait to show everyone what he brought!! :)

1 comments to It's beginning to look a lot like...:

Sugar Belles said...

um, so cute!!

And, Laney has a big girl paci!!!

And can't wait to see ya'll soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...