holler ballers.

Friday, November 5, 2010
Laney-4mo

It's Friday! And guess what we're up to this weekend...a whole bunch of NOTHING! I'm so excited! We've been super busy almost every weekend for the past few months. Either Laney and I are traveling out of town or someone's coming to visit us. Not that we don't LOVE every minute of our visits, but it's nice to have a relaxing weekend to rest and recoup.

Picnik collage

Anyway...Here's a little sneak peak at some baby gifts I've been working on for little baby Olive (due to arrive in late February). We're having a shower for Ryan next weekend, so I've been busy and I'm so excited with the results!

BabyOlivesGift

ForBabyOlive

Have a GREAT weekend!

0 comments to holler ballers.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...