Long time, no blog..

Friday, July 10, 2009
Well, summer kicked off in full swing. It's been a busy one! The month of June was packed full with VBS, Youth Camp, children's and youth events, etc. etc. It was a pretty stressful month, but it ended well with my family vacation over the 4th of July in Sandestin, FL.

Since I've been gone so long I feel like I have so much to catch you up on...

There's a new addition to our family....



And with it I've made a few things....



These are little burp rags to give away to all my friends/family with new babies on the way!

I also made a throw pillow for our den. I'm no expert yet, but I'm catching on!

To finish this post I'll leave you with a few pictures from our beach trip. It was wonderful and I wish I was still there! :)






0 comments to Long time, no blog..:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...