Five Favorites on Friday!

Thursday, July 23, 2009
TGIF, right?!?! I mean, has it been the SLOWEST week for anyone else? Because we were in Columbus over the weekend, I didn't work on Monday, and yet I thought Friday would never get here!

Round 2 of FFOF:

1. So I have this thing for finding old pieces of furniture and giving them new life. Be it with a coat of paint, new hardware, whatever. (one day I'd like to make a living doing this :)) So one of my favorite things is this piece of hardware!

2. Krave. 10 calories per ounce. Good for you toppings. The perfect tangy sweet taste. If you live in Nashville, stop what you're doing, get in your car, drive to Green Hills and try this NOW!



3. SYTYCD (for those of you who don't do abreve's it's "So you think you can dance?") Every summer I'm searching my TV to find something good to watch. Maybe I should turn off the tube and pick up a book, BUT I still would like to have a couple of good shows to veg out to after a long days work! This one does it for me! So good! If you haven't seen it you should check out this from Wednesday night's episode. Had me in tears!

4. Swoozie's monogrammed picnic basket. This is the perfect throw any last minute items, snacks, cell phone chargers, books, magazines, etc. when you're headed on a road trip. OR you can actually use it for what it was meant for, a picnic basket! This one is my mom's. I have a yellow one!



5. Monogrammed stickers. I love these things to stick on my gifts, or a little cellophane bag of cookies. They make all gifts cuter!



Happy weekend!

1 comments to Five Favorites on Friday!:

emily said...

can i just say that you are one of my friday favorites?!

i'm working on redoing a dresser. want to help me find the hardware?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...