Five Favorite Things Fridays

Friday, July 17, 2009
In order to keep myself blogging, I thought I would start a new tradition. It's a list of five of my favorite things!

1. Amy Butler fabric. Love it! Love all her colors, patterns, love it!


2. These blogs! (I'm such a blog stalker) I ready them every day! Check them out! Darby and Erika.

3. Toms. I've been wanting a pair for a while, but I just can't ever decide on which pair, so I keep putting it off. I like these, but in the end might choose a more classic color.



4. Anthropologie dresses. My favorite clothing item (dresses) from my favorite store.



5. And rounding out the top five this week is my favorite summer color! Put this pretty little coral/peachey/pink on your fingers and toes!


OPI "My Chihuahua Bites"

1 comments to Five Favorite Things Fridays:

emily said...

ryan hester has those tom's

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...