Thank you.

Thursday, May 17, 2012
I can't tell you how many phone calls, emails, facebook messages & comments, texts, etc. that I've gotten over the past few days.  Each and every one of them has blessed my heart and I want to tell you thank you.

Thank you to those of you who shared about your struggles with pregnancy and miscarriage.  It brings much comfort to know that we're not alone and there are people out there who understand.

Thank you for all of your prayers.  They are felt.

I had a friend ask me on Wednesday night how I was doing and I can honestly say that each day gets better.

A couple of weeks ago I couldn't understand how people moved on from this.  I kind of just wanted to curl up in a ball in the corner of my world and not come out for a while.  Luckily, living with an almost two year old doesn't give you the option to distance yourself from the world around you, life keeps going.  And so does she.  Have I mentioned she likes to run?  She does, so I must keep up.  I'm thankful for that.  I'm thankful for God's timing in all of this.  That he allowed this to happen at a moment in our life where we just have to keep going.

I'm thankful for a God who is strong when we feel like we can't be.  And I'm thankful that He uses His people to be His hands and feet.  You all are such blessings.  I hope I can encourage people the way that you have encouraged me.

Blessings.

2 comments to Thank you.:

Kat said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I have never experienced this kind of loss but I know several people who have. Praying for you, Lele! You are an amazing person.

Amy Hogan said...

So, so sorry Lele. What a beautiful testimony to your life hidden in Christ. Praying His comfort and peace meet every single one of your needs as you navigate this part of your journey...love, amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...