Some confessions...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
IMG_6872.jpg

Ok, first confession...my lack of blogging= laziness!! I was talking to a friend at the Y this morning and we were both saying how we have such high hopes for nap time. And then once our babies go down, we just want to lay there and do NOTHING! Does anyone else feel like that? I've got to get motivated!!

IMG_6867.jpg

Confession #2: I've been watching the old 80's TV show "thirty something" and I LOVE IT! Does anyone remember that show? It came out in the late 80's, when I was oh..about 6!! Anyway, it's the end of the summer, and there's nothing on TV at night. The shows don't start back for a couple of more weeks, so...instant Netflix is my friend! I've even talked Eric into watching an episode with me before we fall asleep a couple of nights.

IMG_6864.jpg

Other than my confessions, I don't have much more to say. The photography blog should be updated soon! I've had several sessions that I haven't posted on yet (again...laziness). Please check it out!!

IMG_6862.jpg

We're headed to Atlanta on Friday to visit with Eric's good friend Derek. He and his wife have just made their way back to the states. They've been in Korea for the past couple of years. I know Eric is really excited to see him!

IMG_6858.jpg

I hope everyone's having a great week!

3 comments to Some confessions...:

Emily said...

Hey! I went to Auburn and I am really good friends with Mak and Brad Tew... just want to establish I am not too random. Either way, I have two babies and can totally relate with confession #1. I always start out my day with high hopes. Nap time comes around and find myself just sitting on the couch with a mindless daze. Glad to hear I am not the only one!

Kat said...

I can totally relate to #1. I veg out with the computer on my lap and that's when I blog. On another note... look at her SMILE in that first picture! SOOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

thritysomething is SO GOOD!!! I didn't even know it existed until...uh...well I don't even know how I stumbled upon it but I've watched every episode (over the course of like 5 months) and I've watched all that's available online....where's the REST?!?!?!! p.s. your pics are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...