Slacker.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I have been a slacker in my blog posting lately. I really do have so much to post about, and so many fun pictures to share, but we canceled our Internet in the fall, and it's hard to find time to post. However, I'm happy to report that Eric has an online class this summer, which means Internet will be returning to the G household in May! Woo hoo!! Just in time for baby and maternity leave!

We're almost done with the nursery. Just a few finishing touches left to go! I love it! Eric has come upstairs a few times and caught me just sitting in there staring, because I love her room so much. I can't wait to post pictures soon!

Even though today is Wednesday, to me it feels like Friday because I'm off the rest of the week! Mommy is on spring break and coming to hang out for the rest of the week! I can't wait! She'll be here when I get home from work!

So..happy Friday! :)

0 comments to Slacker.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...