I FINALLY made a decision!

Monday, March 1, 2010
The fabric has been ordered! I feel so relieved. Now just to do all the sewing. Yikes!

What I ended up choosing is not what I originally had in mind, but once I thought of the big picture, and how it will pull the whole room together, I got REALLY excited!

We're planning to begin work on the nursery next weekend! Eric's spring break starts Friday (thank the Lord!!!).

THEfabric

and...

blog.fabric3

I'll also use a solid color, but I'm not for sure on what color I'm going to use.

That's it for now, happy Monday!

2 comments to I FINALLY made a decision!:

Emily said...

love it! can't wait to see the finished product!

Dorothy at Belle of the Kitchen said...

I love the Anna Maria Horner fabric! Congratulations, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...