The Blind Side.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


I LOVE going to the movies! However, living on a tight budget, that's about to get even tighter, keeps us from going a lot. BUT...we're really lucky to live in a city that has a lot of pre-screenings for FREE!! Eric's co-worker, Justin, is an avid site checker for free movies, and often tips Eric off to the good ones. So, last night we got to see a pre-screening of "The Blind Side" for FREE!

Honestly, after seeing it, I would have totally paid the $20 for both eric and I. It was really good. Call me a sucker for motherly love, football, the south, adoption, etc. But I had to hold back the tears pratically the whole movie. The release date is November 20th, and I would say you should DEFINITELY see this one!

0 comments to The Blind Side.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...