It's hot.

Thursday, March 22, 2012
What happened?!?! Did we just totally skip over Spring? I'm hoping that it'll cool off soon, but if not we're going to be spending the next 5 months like this...

IMG_9379.jpg

IMG_9383.jpg

She's a funny girl and is growing up so quickly. I swear looked at her the other day and it's like she went from a baby to a little girl...I don't know what it was, but she's turned into a little girl. Maybe it's because she has enough hair to pull back in a rubber band, or because she wants me to paint her little toe nails, or because she sings and dances to the music in her heart, but she's not a baby anymore.

1 comments to It's hot.:

Kat said...

Yes, it is! I miss winter already. Not ready for this heat!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...