Montgomery (part 2).

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Now that Emily and Josh are engaged and we all have that secret off our chests, I can go back to my weekend in Montgomery posts.

While I was there my Mom and Lizzie participated in a 5k walk/run for breast cancer. My SIL's mother, Jeannie, is one of my mom's closest friends. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and this year she's cancer free and walking the 5k!

IMG_1738

While they were walking, little Campbell and I hung out in the "kid zone". She got her face painted and danced to the band.

IMG_1748

That was all on Saturday, and on Sunday I had a wonderful shower thrown by some really wonderful people!

IMG_1766
Lacey, Erin, Me, Lizzie (sis), Campbell, Casey, Claire, Emily (SIL) and Mrs. Mitchell (erin and lacey's mom)

I was so overwhelmed and humbled by all the people who came and gave sweet little Laney a gift. It was a really great shower and I am beyond grateful.

0 comments to Montgomery (part 2).:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...