Showered.

Thursday, April 22, 2010
To say that we had a great weekend would be an understatement. It was really wonderful being in Montgomery with the fam. I haven't uploaded all my pics yet, so I will have to post again later. But, for now I'll have to direct you to my SIL's blog and my sister's blog to see a few peaks from the shower.

Emily (my SIL) got her wonderful friend, Claire to make a few things for sweet Laney, and they are ADORABLE! I already told Claire, I plan on her outfits being the first ones I try on Laney once I get her home! :)

The shower was really great! Our family has some really wonderful friends and I felt so humbled and blessed.

That's all for now, but hopefully I will be able to pick up some internet later tonight and can post pictures.

1 comments to Showered.:

sfain said...

go upstairs and post some pics!! lizzie and I are dying to see them!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...